Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

I'm sure this is what several of my fellow bloggers want to say to me. All I can say is "where did the time go?"
I hope each of you have had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with your family and friends. I have so much to be thankful for this year. Most of all I'm thankful for God's grace and mercy in my life and for the wonderful family that surrounds me.
Most of you know that I've been working to redo my Craft-Office Room. Everyone keeps asking for pictures and I said once I thought it was worthy of some initial photos I would share. So, although this is still very much a work in progress here is the new layout.
There is still a lot of clutter around that needs to find a permanent home, but it's so much more functional. The table in the center is not necessarily going to stay in the room all the time, but it is helpful sometimes to have it available. I still have a lot of stuff, but I've really pushed myself to keep the "love it or leave it" rule in play. It was helpful for me to release things that I've held on to for a long time. Well, let me know what you think. I'll try to be a little more diligent in posting. Miss you all. Be Happy, June

1 comment:

  1. It's looking great! I am glad you had such a wonderful holiday. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete