Monday, December 27, 2010

My Very OWN Pink Tinsel Tree


When I was a little girl say 5-6 years old, I remember having in our basement each Christmas a silver tinsel tree. I always loved that tree. I guess you could say it was the children's tree, but I'm not really sure that is a fact. Over the past few years little by little I notice them in stores and places (on display) and I always think I'd really like one of those. This year I went out to do a little bit of shopping on the day after Christmas and look what I found...I love it. I may even leave it up year round in my office/craft room...so fun and whimsy. The even better part of this is that I only paid $7.50 for the tree. It is about 4 ft tall and I can totally see all my Barbie Hallmark Ornaments hanging on it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: