Saturday, January 1, 2011

It's a New Year...2011!

Today is the first day of 2011, it is also the first day of the rest of my life. Ha, isn't every day???

Did you set some goals for the new year? For the last few years I've been setting goals for myself and each year I seem to do better at acheiving those goals. So once again I will set a few goals, but this year it is a shorter list...
  1. Be Prayerful...I am a precious child of God and He is there for me always and I need to be mindful that I can always seek HIM!
  2. Be Loving...to my Husband. My David is the such a loving Husband, always so supportive of me and my efforts in life no matter what they are...I want to return that love and support ten fold.
  3. Be Healthier...In July of 2010, I began a journey to lose weight and in the last six months I've lost 68.7 lbs. It is not just about losing weight though, it is about being a healtier person - mind, body and soul. I will begin/continue this effort in 2011.
Start Date 7/27/10
Christmas 12/25/10
4. Be Creative...Sew, Scrapbook, Stamp lots more in 2011.
That basically sums it up. I can only imagine what a great and wonderous year 2011 will be. I'm excited to see what God has in store.
God Bless YOU All.



1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Junebug! I am sure you will be successful in ALL of your goals.

    ReplyDelete