Sunday, April 3, 2011

Back to Work


Tomorrow I rejoin the daily work community. I'm a little nervous after being gone for so long, but mostly I'm just ready to get back to a somewhat normal routine. I'm feeling good, still get a little drained toward the end of a day, but every day that seems to get better.




We had some visitors this week from Colorado...the Wagners. They are in Texas for Spring Break and it was wonderful to see them. The kids are getting so big. Laura is very tall and beautiful and Alex is getting tall too and just as bubbly as usual. Isabel and I got to spend a day together just the girls and it was a really good day. Isabel also brought me some treats, the bag and pin cushion you see above. I stole the photos from her blog, but I know she won't mind. She is so creative and thoughtful. Gifts and a friendship that I will cherish for life. Bluebonnets are special; they remind me of Isabel and the times we've spent together. Below is another picture that Isabel has on her blog from their travels around Texas - they went up to Blue Bell creamery and stopped to take pictures with the bluebonnets.




David and I have been plotting and planning for a trip to Oklahoma for a nephew's wedding in June. It is always fun getting together with the Leyendecker family. We also have a neice's wedding this year in October. We will be busy going here and there this year.


God gives us vacations to equip us for the same job we left behind. Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment