Monday, August 16, 2010

Christmas Creations...

I know you must think I am crazy. We are just about to get the kiddo's back in school and I'm talking about Christmas. Well, what is a girl to say? I've been dreaming a lot lately about things I'd like to create for my Etsy store. There just doesn't seem to be enough time or energy to do it all. I found a few hours on Sunday to play with my crafty toys. Below are some of my latest creations. I made some adorable Paper Bows using some instructions I got from Leah Fung a few years ago.
I also played with some new dies and punches I got. This is my first time to really play around with these embossing dies. They are a lot of fun and there are so many possibilities. This one has an embossed message "Warm Wishes" on it. The one below has embossed snowflakes on the background paper. And, I'm in love with the new ornament punch!











1 comment:

  1. I love the paper bow...very creative! Will you teach me how to make it?

    ReplyDelete