Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Life Update and Some of My New Creations

Work and Home have been keeping me a bit busier than usual lately.
My Daddy had a bit of an accident (fell and banged himself up pretty good), which led to a few crazy days, but he is doing really well now and healing good. I thank God for my sister and her husband who have been very helpful to Dad and Mattie. It all happened while both my Sister's were in town so it was nice that we were all together at this time. And, Mattie has been a real trooper. But Mattie then also had a few rough days, so I think they are both getting on the mend now. They are back to water aerobics and that is a good thing!
I may have mentioned that I bought myself a Wii Fit Plus w/ Balance Board thingy. Well my sweet David hooked it up for me and I'm know getting acquainted with it. I love the Hoola Hoop and mostly I've been doing the Free Step while watching TV. The important thing is that I'm actually using it and now have a goal of doing it 3 times a week for 30 minutes.
If you have one let me know what's your favorite activity.
I'm a member of Club SEI and receive a wonderful packet in the mail each month of their latest and greatest supplies. I've been working on a few things from one of the monthly packages and here are few of my new creations...
Be Happy Card
Happy Birthday Card
Happiness Always Card
I also made this mini album pictured below. It could be used for a Wedding Album, Engagement Gift, or just a cute little Valentine or Birthday gift for the one you love.
I'll be listing this on my Etsy site for sale along with many other cards that I made.
You'll have to take a peek. I really enjoyed working on these few things.
I hope you liked seeing my latest creations. Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment