Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Memory Fence...

Do you ever have a project that just lingers and lingers and you want to finish it but you wonder when it will ever happen, well I completed one of those projects recently. It was a project started at the first Inspired Artist Workshop I attended in 2008. It was taught by the lovely and talented Jennifer Stewart. Here it is…

This is my immediate family…Laura, Tom, Shirley & Leon (Mom & Dad), All of Us, Dian and June (me)... It is hard to see the twinkly lights, but they are really pretty around it.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. It looks just beautiful, June! I love all of the little touches you added to it. So glad you finished it and are enjoying it. :)

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely...I have to go back and look more...so detailed and heartfelt. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete