Tuesday, July 20, 2010

One Hop, Skip and a Jump to Houston

Recently we went to Houston for a visit and to CELEBRATE! There were so many things to celebrate on our trip. First of all was the arrival of this precious little tiny baby girl.


The next thing to celebrate was getting to see my Dee Dee and celebrate our birthday's together. Yeah! You should have seen the number of candles lite up on that cake.
BLOWING OUT THE CANDLES...Yikes...


The official reason to gather and to CELEBRATE was to wish this awesome little due a HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROWAN!!! Look at him doesn't he look like he is turning into the HULK? He loved his cake and did a good job getting it everywhere.

I also consider it a great CELEBRATION when I get to see my Houston family that I miss so much! Here is Kimmie Kim she put all this fun together and did an amazing job!
She even made these awesome and super delicious cakes.


And, I also got to see some other beautiful people like Nellie and Jane. It was such a wonderful time and I'm so glad we made the trip. There is nothing better than special times like these.







No comments:

Post a Comment