Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A New Start, A New Year, A New Blog!!!


I recently celebrated my 43rd birthday. It is really hard for me to believe I am 43 years old. How on earth did I get here? With God's help that is for sure. I've been thinking since I got married that I should change my blog. Also, one of my goals for 2010 was to open my own Etsy shop and I'm getting close, so it seemed appropriate as I start another year of life to start the new blog. Life is a journey. Here is where I share some of my journey and also share some of my creativity and my friends creativity. For my birthday I was featured on Isabel's blog. Check it out. The picture above are all the little precious creations that Isabel sent me for my birthday. She is always surprising me with treats. I'm very lucky to have her as my friend.
My new blog name was thought of my my wonderful husband...and it is a spin off our last name. The Leyen is pronounced the same as "line". He is creative too you see, just in a different way. The blog is still a little under construction, but I wanted to so badly to get it off the ground and soon.
I hope you like my new home. Comments are welcome here. Peace and Joy always...


3 comments:

  1. Hip Hip Hooorraaayyyy...a new look (not that pb&j wasn't cute, too!) and oh so lovely! Happy Belated Birthday and Happy New Creative Blog!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new blog! I have one too but don't post as often as I should - check it out - are you planning to go to INSPIRED 2011?

    http://creative-endeavorsbyleslie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. June, I love your new blog. It nice to see my work featured on your blog. Thank you. I look forwarding to checking in on your blog and everything that you create.

    ReplyDelete