Friday, January 7, 2011

It's hard to believe...

This week...a short work week has felt like the busiest 1st week of a new year that I've ever experienced. I've accomplished a lot yet there is still so much to be done.



I've got all these great plans in mind for keeping track of the work flow and implementing them will be the most difficult part. I guess it shows how much I love my job, because I'm always trying to improve processes and how I react to certain situations. I never seem to run out things to learn.



I mentioned previously that I've been working on weight loss. I'm in the verge of making a huge accomplishment. I'm 1 ounce from having lost 70 lbs. This week I committed to the program for another 12 weeks. That will go until almost the end of March. After giving myself a wee bit of a break over the holidays, I've gone through a little rough patch getting my head wrapped back around the concept, but each day that goes by I get more on track. Yeah for June!





I hear people talk about their Bucket List. Do you have one? A Bucket List is supposed to be a list of everything you'd like to do, achieve or experience before your life is complete. I have to admit I don't really have one. I've been challenged to create one. So I thought I'd get started right here...

June's Bucket List - Draft #1


1.



I think this is why I don't have a list because I'm not sure what to put. There are so many things that I think I'd like to do and achieve, yet when I go to write them down I think that is silly. Are only certain level of importance items supposed to go on a Bucket List or can it be anything from serious to silly? Is it wrong if the first 10 things are just silly before some actually serious items get added to the list? Yes, I have over thought this list. Just like I have a tendency to over think many things in my life.



So, if anyone's out there and happens to read this post. I would love to hear from you. Write a comment and let me know what you think about a Bucket List. And...if you feel so inclined share something that is on your Bucket List.

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of a bucket list! Mine includes skydiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sort of have a bucket list, very unofficial, it's in my head not on paper. One of them you already know...because, you will be joining me...Albuquerque Balloon Festival 2015, fly in a hot air balloon to celebrate my 50th Birthday!

    ReplyDelete